- Call for the journal papers for Volume 4, No. 1
- Deadline for the upcoming vol.4, no. 1 is October 31.
- Please make sure that you follow the Author's Guideline. The authors often ignore the guideline and, as a result, the production process becomes woefully time-consuming.
- Those of you to whom English is not a native language are strongly urged to seek help from native English users before submitting the papers for peer review. Failure to do so has often resulted in a negative review of the essay.
- Starting with Volume 4, No. 2, we start a new category of journal papers, a “Research Note.” Those of you who are currently engaged in 1) a human security-related research and/or 2) human security-inspired activities are encouraged to keep this new category as an outlet for releasing their findings and observations. The details should become available soon.
- Vol. 3, No. 2 of the Journal will be available soon.
- Join JAHSS
We seek to broaden the network of students, scholars, and practitioners who share the common goals of understanding and improving the conditions of human security, regardless of their nationality, positions, or specialty. Check Membership Registration.
- Call for Donations
In addition to the payment of annual fees, we appreciate your donations. See the "Membership fee” for the payment procedure. Please specify the amount clearly in the correspondence section of the money transfer form (above the address).
Announcement from the jouranl editors: Vol 3, no. 1 of the journal will be uploaded in a few days. However, all of us editors of the journal do apolgyze for the unusually long delay in uploading the vol. 3, no. 1, which was initially due at the end of April.