- The Fourth Annual Conference of the Association will be held at Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan on Sept. 6 and 7. For the details of the Conference and also for panel paper submission, please click here.
- Call for the journal papers for Volume 3, No. 2
- Urgent-- the deadline for the Journal's Vol. 3, No. 2 has been extended to July 20.
- For several reasons, we set the deadline for the journal, vol. 3. no. 2 at June 30, instead of May 31.
- Please make sure that you follow the Author's Guidline. The authors often ignore the guidline and as a result, the production process becomes woefully time-consuming.
- Those of you to whom English is not a native language are strognly urged to seek help from native English users before submitting the papers for peer review.
- Vol. 3, No. 1 of the Journal is now available. Click here
- Join JAHSS
We seek to broaden the network of students, scholars, and practitioners who share the common goals of understanding and improving the conditions of human security, regardless of their nationality, positions, or specialty. Check Membership Registration.
- Call for Donations
In addition to the payment of annual fees, we appreciate your donations. See the "Membership fee” for the payment procedure. Please specify the amount clearly in the correspondence section of the money transfer form (above the address).
Announcement from the jouranl editors: Vol 3, no. 1 of the journal will be uploaded in a few days. However, all of us editors of the journal do apolgyze for the unusually long delay in uploading the vol. 3, no. 1, which was initially due at the end of April.